I love writing HTML (big surprise) and I also love 4th of July fireworks. I was thinking (it happens for 10 minutes a day – max) about both and came up with the following list of the top 10 reasons writing HTML is like 4th of July Fireworks. Please feel free to add any that you think I may have left off.
10. Purchasing tools and equipment for both can get costly.
9. When used improperly, both can lead to frightening results.
8. Each have rules and standards you should follow that some people ignore.
7. Misuse of both can make people repeatedly.
6. Both require proper planning or they get totally out of control.
5. When executed correctly, both can receive a standing ovation.
4. Both can leave users with an extremely short fuse.
3. Both mixed with alcohol is a bad idea.
2. Sometimes it’s best to leave both to the professionals.
1. Misuse of both could end up with all sorts of things blowing up.